Anyone here been removed from the blacklist, or knows of someone?

I have been through four attorneys already.  They take my money and then accomplish very little.

Rather than answering ads put up by attorneys, I think it better to find someone who has gotten off of the blacklist, and then ask them for a referral to their attorney.

Anyone?

Thanks much

Have you seen The Filipina Pea channel?  I don't remember the name but she sometimes mention a lawfirm that she talks about in her video and I think they specialize in helping expats with their immigration issues.

I am not sure if they do "black list" cases, but you can ask and I'm sure they are a real lawfirm, I seen some lawyers on her videos giving free advices, etc.

But you are answering ads put up by attorneys? from Where? Are you sure they are even attorneys and not just some scam wanting to get your money and then ignoring you afterwards.

Or worse, get you for more money.

Edit: I found it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8GLCsAmT8&ab_channel=TheFilipinaPea

and the name of that firm is @jrcconsultancy.com

Just to add to the above post. Paul (Old Dog New Tricks) did an excellent video a few weeks back interviewing an Irish gentleman Mike. He 'sources' and 'vets' reliable professionals in their respective fields.

Have attached link below for those who have not seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE6Y9zlCLEI

@frankanderson

I had not heard of that channel before.

I contacted the JRC Visa Consultancy and had some communications with someone from their Cebu office.

It didn't sound like they are really experienced at blacklist situations such as mine.

I searched for reviews of their firm and found this:

philippines-expats.com/topic/34043-jrc-consultancy-service/#comments

Check out the reviews by Peaceful John and Onemore52

While I feel for your and other blacklisted foreigners to the Philippines the morel to the story as visitors/guests here we abide by the rules and laws whether overstaying, bashing your lady or giving immi a hard time, seen it posted here and other expat sites for years and honestly?

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

@bigpearl

Not helpful at all.

With all due respect, you know nothing about the situation.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

@bigpearl
Not helpful at all.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

-@kabayo944

Not true at all, mine was an observation aimed at those not on a blacklist and as a guest do everything in your power not to end up on one. Reading over the years the many that end up in that situation what ever the reason/s seem to have an extremely difficult and frustrating time trying to have it removed.

While I don't know your situation nor care I see the grief you and others go through and as said my thoughts are with you and hope you succeed having it removed.

Cheers, Steve.

@bigpearl
Not helpful at all.

-@kabayo944

Blame it on Red Horse.

kabayo944 said. . . . I have been through four attorneys already. 

Hmmm. . . . I would have used a different approach after the second attorney.

@bigpearlNot helpful at all.With all due respect, you know nothing about the situation."Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."        -@kabayo944

Blame it on Red Horse.

-@Enzyte Bob

The "Red Horse" the one that kicks (you out of the country?)

Cheers, Steve.

To the OP.

There have been plenty of posts from those in a similar situation that have had success, perhaps as no one has replied to your dilemma then search the multiple expat sites as plenty posted as well as google.

https://tinyurl.com/2p8bvbv8

Good luck mate.

Cheers, Steve.

@bigpearl

I have done countless such searches.  I have not turned up any bona fide cases of real people who have been removed from the blacklist.

Perhaps your seraching skills are better than mine.

Any assistance would be much appreciated :-)

Best regards

@Kabayo944

My searching skills are rudimentary at best but eventually I find what I am searching for, takes time and definitely the way you word your search

I have seen people that are black listed come and go here and other sites, after a few posts with what appears to be no resolution but many I have read have had success and from memory requires a personal letter to the Attorney General or maybe the head of Immigration with a lot of apologies and some groveling but never really took much notice as it didn't affect me aside from "Don't go there Steve".

There are some members here that can probably help with more knowledge than me, just depends if and when they log in next and read your ask, in the mean time I would keep researching. Have you bothered to contact the Philippines embassy  in your country? That would have been my first port of call.

Good luck and hope a more learned member can offer some advice.

Cheers, Steve.