General Practitioner appointment

Hi

Where can I get a GP appointment ? Can I just ring the nearest hospital ? Many thanks

you will have an insurance so go to suleman Habib. King Fahad / Olaya.

thats where i go. you dont need an appointment just go.

i went last night at like 6pm, and i have to go back again tomorrow since i still feel like crap and boss told me not to come to work sick

Freshlikesushi wrote:

i went last night at like 6pm, and i have to go back again tomorrow since i still feel like crap and boss told me not to come to work sick

Thanks ! But for me it's not urgent ! I just need to take an appointment if possible for a routine check up !

michaelpakenham wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

Thanks ! But for me it's not urgent ! I just need to take an appointment if possible for a routine check up !

For a compulsive overuse of exclamation marks ....

Freshlikesushi wrote:

your boss is great !

ex_pa wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

your boss is great !

copy paste

The guys at work use the Consulting Clinic, Riyadh. Their customer service team could do with a lot of work but their doctors and treatments are generally top notch. But I guess it also depends on your insurance coverage...

Something I never thought I'd say being from the UK... Being here and seeing my colleagues having to front up the cash for surgeries and medicines etc, makes me wonder how anybody ever goes to see a healthcare professional or even survives without the NHS! haha

pkmusd wrote:
ex_pa wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

your boss is great !

copy paste

what do you mean by copy past

I think he meant "Ditto" but thought that he'd try something new and see if it'd catch on....

It didn't... haha

tonguetwister wrote:

I think he meant "Ditto" but thought that he'd try something new and see if it'd catch on....

It didn't... haha

what did i repeat?

No, he was trying to repeat what you said.

tonguetwister wrote:

No, he was trying to repeat what you said.

thank you !  mystery solved

here is a twist on the initial query; what are the job prospects like for UK-qualified General Practitioners in Riyadh?
Comrades, I would really love to know about this...

tonguetwister wrote:

It didn't... haha

lol

Yeah, you know it Sistah! :D haha

tonguetwister wrote:

Yeah, you know it Sistah! :D haha

My, my!  Somebody's spunky today! :D

There was a whole clicking of fingers that you didn't see as I said it, but never mind, I'm still "cool" ....wait what? That isn't cool?!

Pfff

I always feel cheerful after having spoken to Mrs Tonguetwister over Skype lol

ex_pa wrote:
pkmusd wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

your boss is great !

copy paste

what do you mean by copy past

Yep, I meant ditto.
was just being creative.. :P

anyone pls!

londoner1 wrote:

here is a twist on the initial query; what are the job prospects like for UK-qualified General Practitioners in Riyadh?

londoner1 wrote:

anyone pls!

londoner1 wrote:

I know of Western GP's in Employee Health in large companies.  What are your prospects?  Helen Ziegler (Canada) is a large recruiter for medical professionals in KSA.  Check her website to see if there are a lot of openings!

Good luck.