Islam in UK

I would like to know, how is life for Muslim community living in UK... how is British society treat them? is it easy for a man with beard or a woman  who is wearing scarf to find  job? there are any masjid "Mosque" with imams in your own area where you live? thank you for reply

Hi! Lovely to see you're from Casablanca, I love Morocco! Anyway, i'm British, so I can answer your questions!

I live in a city called, Leicester, it's really multicultural, so there are lots of Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews etc.. everyone lives here! In terms of how British society treats them, well, we generally all mix very well, I have never seen any problems (and if there were, the police would deal with them very quickly!), I have a lot of Muslim friends, and generally religion isn't an issue! There is a mosque in my city (there may be more than one, i'm not too sure), but in nearly all cities in the UK there are mosques with imams (there are also halal shops, restaurants etc everywhere!)

And yes, legally, the law says that employers can't discriminate because someone wears the hijab for example, and this law is taken very seriously, you would have no problem finding a job!

Take care, and feel free to ask anything else!

thank you hannah for  the reply, really  it sounds too nice !! I heard that about UK but i wanted to be sure about it .Many different people live there peacefully .Great !

Yeah, you should definitely feel reassured, the UK is probably one of the safest countries in the world! Good luck & safe travelling!

thank you hannah, I hope i can go there, I  hesitate a lot, I am worried to regret my work here. To leave your own country and work is not that a easy decision. Have a nice holiday in Morocco.