Getting my child born in Turkey U.S Passport is hard :( help

I am an born U.S citizen have 3 kids 2 of whom are born in the U.S  and 1 born in Turkey and my Turkish husband recently became an U.S citizen .
We want to move back home we are very unhappy here in Turkey but we have to get U.S passport for my 5 year old daughter otherwise we cannot go :( I did not grow up in the U.S I had a troubled family as a child we moved around much often than I can remember and unfortunatly that problem continiued to my adult years and so on untill recently I decided I no longer will not let history  repeat it self  to make long story short which may seem too late :) to get my daughters U.S passport the U.S Embassy wants me to proof I had been living in the U.S for 5 years but I cannot get the paper work asked for, dear god I have been back and forth moving so much at this point i cannot affort to go and come back and track every place a have stayed worked and so on its imposible...we dont want to stay here we cannot leave my daughter  we are misrable ..Things did not go as planned and we are currently living in the possibly worst part of Istanbul where people are narrow minded and cult like we want to go home please help us with idea or to start a petition  or what ever we can do so we can get my daughters passport as for getting home I need to make sure my baby can come with us...I have been speaking and writing turkish for so long I hope what I wrote made sense to everyone :/

Hello destinylatte.

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope other members will help you soon.

Aurélie

Thank you so much Aurélie!
I really hope too ...

I might be completely wrong, but I read somewhere that this 5 year rule is omitted if you and your daughter live in the US. Maybe you can ask the embassy if it is possible for your daugher to enter the US on a visa and acquire citizenship once she is in the country. Anyway, good luck for you and your family.

Dear Destinylatte

I'm very sorry for your problem. Actually I can't understand your problem completely. I think your problem is that you can't prove that you are a US citizen to US Embassy. As a first step get a Turkish passport for your 5 years old daughter, your husband will have Turkish passport. Apply for tourist visa at US Embassy.  Then in USA, you can apply for a US citizenship for your 5 years old. Because you're a US citizen and she is only 5 years old, she will be easily get the citizenship in US. You don't need to leave from your daughter. This is my idea maybe it works.
Warm hugs