Fiancee visa for saudi

I am working in saudi arab with resident permit, I am engage, I want to call my fiancy from United kingdom to saudi to get married over here in Saudi arab, is it possible to get her the visa, Please guide
Thanks
Shani

Apparently no. Fiancee is not considered family in KSA so you can't apply a family visa for him.

One possibility: During your next vacation, get wed-lock-ed and then apply for a family visa.

If you two are Muslims, let us know because there is another possible option.

yes we both are muslim, is there any other option to get married in saudi arab and call her

Well, then ask him to talk to an agent/saudi embassy (whereever he resides) and buy an Umrah visa. Let him come on Umrah and travel to British embassy in Riyadh to register the marriage (assuming both of you are Brit nationals too).

Lil bit tactful but will work ;)

can a female come on umrah visa and get married here

TLL, you were misled to think that the pink avatar meant the writer is female.  Apparently it's male.

Alliecat wrote:

TLL, you were misled to think that the pink avatar meant the writer is female.  Apparently it's male.

Yes, the last question depicts so.

@shaani123,
Females, accompanied by Mehrems, can come on Umrah visa and get married in the way I stated above.

thanks so much

@shani
you can come as student ? but your age schould be under 25....
ask in the saudi embessy in your country

i come as student to saud  arab  but my husband didn't become a visa ....
it is realy difficult here without a mahram... at the time my husband is with me in saudi arab... that we find a flat and perhaps he find a place for work that he become also a visa ......not only a visa for 1 month....

in  europe it is possible to make ummrah without a mahram but i think it is not good...  there a mosque the go as group....

AmiraAlmani wrote:

in  europe it is possible to make ummrah without a mahram but i think it is not good...  there a mosque the go as group....

:o Excuse me, who can do Ummrah in Europe. it has to be done in Mecca only.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
AmiraAlmani wrote:

:o Excuse me, who can do Ummrah in Europe. it has to be done in Mecca only.

She meant that if you live in Europe, you can make Umrah with a group from the mosque and so you don't have to have a mahram.

thanks Alliecat 
my english is not so good :/

Respected AmiraAlmani,

My name is Ahmer and I work in Jeddah. After going thru the whole thread I think you can help me sort out my problem. The problem or I must the issue is that I want to marry a woman who lives in UK but she has no family. She will be 44 in October.

We want to get married, so if she comes on Umrah Visa in a month or so, can I marry her via consulate (I am a Pakistani and she is an British Indian).

Please do tell me at ur earliest.

JazaakALLAH...