Anyone looking for a nice place to share and rent in Bujumbura?

Hi everyone,

I am a female, Canadian citizen, who is currently working for the UN in Burundi.

I am looking for someone to share my rented house in Bujumbura. My current roommate will be leaving in December 2011, so a room will be available to rent starting in January 2012.

Our house is very nice, situated in the quartier of Kinindo (email me for pictures). The house has two floors, a large terrace, large garden and is in a compound with 3 other separate houses. There are full-time security guards and a generator. Nice and quiet neighborhood. Parking space for a car is also available.

Rent is only 650 USD per month (including wireless internet, cleaner and a great cook :) ). Room available for rent is on top floor with terrace balcony.

Female roommate preferred.

If interested, please contact me at: +257 7955 4376 or on this email address.

Please pass this message onto anyone you know who is looking to rent a nice house in Bujumbura.

Thanks
H

Hello hip2009 and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Burundi classifieds > flat share section.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hello expats hi.I am looking for a single room of 150,000 BIF in Kinindo area.I am a Ugandan teacher working in Kinindo area.You can reach me on  ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@nkambwer38

You have posted on an old inactive thread. I suggest you check out the housing section at the top of this page.