New members of Portugal forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Portugal forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Portugal if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Portugal forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

hi  sir  i am  rajendra from nepal  but  since a 2002   i am  in abu dhabi   so  now  i want  in  portugal visit  so  can u give me  some ida  how i get  a  visa   and thank to  about help

Hi
I am currently living in my home city Chittagong Bangladesh. I have about 30 years or working experience in apparel Merchandising field. I am interested to live in Portugal with any job opportunity. Seeking support and help from suitable persons. My Contact details as below :

Name : M A Matin Badal

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi,  I am currently living in rajkot city of Gujarat state, India.  I have 12 years business experience in Tanzania East Africa,  one year job experience working in dubai,  one and half year working experience in Singapore,  currently I am doing my own business of properties and import export. I am interested moving to lisbon portugal for job or business.  Before I move wish to learn Portuguese language I tried finding out but my city dosnt have any language institute which offers to learn Portuguese.  Request you all to advise which is the best way to learn Portuguese while I am away from portugal.

Ola!
Have been exploring Portugal for a bit, and am a Hasher. I'm always looking for great live music. I just obtained my certification with TEFL/TESOL.

Hey there. Duolingo.com may be a good place to start.

Hi every one,

Am ali from PAKISTAN but now in abroad (Kuwait)..
i want to make frds from all the world.
If any one wana frdship reply me ..

Ali ..... ;)

Hi many thanks...  apriciate... :-)

Hey. Good evening everyone! It's Vincent here from Toronto, Canada . I properly will travel to Europe next couple month, first stop will be Lisbon. Anyway! nice to be this forum!

Fabrice Costello
Living in Albufeira 6 to 8 months per year
I also speak perfect French.
Hobbies ... anyone care to join ?
Sailing, golf, Harley, "pétanque", watching moto GP and F1 and baseball and American Football at a sports bar with noisy, cheering friends

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Dear
I am shahnawaj alam
I am from India
Presently I am working in indai
I have completed my hotel management from India
I would like work in Portugal
If you have any vacancies for kitchen helper please inform In my email address
Thanks

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hellô To All Expats  in Portugal,
My name is Marília Inácio, been living in Portugal for the past 20 years
life has been very different tham my life in Austrália.
I Back to Portugal, because i have some family  up here.
I want to help all the expats that back here in Portugal [Moderated]

regards
Marília inácio

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No adverts please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Marília inácio

The forum should not be used to promote any kind of service or any kind of advertising. You need to drop detailed adverts in the appropriate section of the website for the different property you have to sell or rent : Housing in Portugal

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi there, I'm newcomer in Portugal. I'm from uk finding it is very difficult to living in Portugal. Presently I'm living in Lisbon.i will be happy and grateful if someone help me to learn Portuguese language. Ovrigado 😀😀

:cool: Hi l am new on the Forum and love Portugal.  I am looking to improve my Portuguese but l can also help with Portuguse wanting to improve their English.  I am about to finish my Tefl course which means Teaching English to Foreign Students.   I visit Portugal every year but one day l would like to live there for several months at a time or retire there.  😃

Dear Expat's,
I must admit after reading some of topics in this forum you guys are awesome. So i have decided to ask for some expat advice in my scenario. Really hope will get some good suggestion.
I did come to one of the EU country and been done fraud to by one of the Bangladeshi agent as i am from Bangladeshi Origin. I do not really have much option in where i am. I was thinking of moving to Italy as one of Uncle(My Mom's cousin) lives there or to Portugal as some my friend advised.Came close to a conclusion that in Italy to obtain the Residence in my status will be way too harder than Portugal. Also i have heard lots of good about the Portuguese community ie they are very welcoming. Although one downside i have been warned about is the economy and to find a job can be hard.

So based on above history my humble request to all you good people here to advise me in regards to the way forward. I will genuinely appreciate if someone can shed some light on the following:
What's the possibility for someone like me to get settled?
What is the procedure and criteria to meet?
Possibility of finding a job that involves English as main and suffice with Basic English?
Any other information that may be helpful to your knowledge will be appreciated.

Thanks again
May you all be happy.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553908

Thanks! 

Closed