New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

I'm Msc student in Jimma University, Ethiopia

hi am very happy am here in this Expat.com... i came to canada 2 months back am currently living in toronto.. and yes still looking for job .. something into office admin or into automotive.. till now it feels great being in canada but yes its very difficult to make friends here as toronto is mostly cosmo cultured i see 80% are immigrants over here ..well its true but making friends here is lot difficult.. inwish i can make some friends with this blog post.. keeping my fingures crossed

Hi all, am Nelly from Kenya and working as an accountant.

It has always been my dream to live and work in Toronto-Canada.

Am glad to be part of this forum as i believe my dreams will come true.

Please anyone with details on how i can move to Canada, contact me on skype - ++++ and i will highly appreciate.

Thank you good people.

Stay Blessed.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Everyone,

I'm Mira a Philippine holder passport. My husband is an Egyptian and we are residing in UAE right now.
We are planning to move to Canada permanently and looking for a better opportunities. I'm searching for many consultancies but I don't know which is the one who will be trusted.

I'm asking for any opinion about migrating to Canada. Wish you can advice me.

Many thanks...

Regards,
Miraliza

Hello i am Nuhu talking from Ghana u am heavy equipment operator :-(excavator operator ): With 3year.  Experience how can I get help to settle there to work us heavy equipment operator..

Hello Everyone here,
I'm from Angola and currently located in my country.
I'm planning to move to Canada  for a best career development HVACR mechanic.
Also I have a bachelor degree at computer business Administration although have never worked in this area.

So, I would like friends in this forum to give me details what chances I can get in obtaining good opportunities to brighten a career at least in one of those mentioned areas?

Hope to here from you, friends.

Thanks
-Tontonbaia-

I am natashever Facey,I am certify cardiopulmonary resuscitation I need a job in Canada to help my kids I would like to work in the hotel industry or the hospital please I need your help

iam in uganda,but i want to work in canada,my hotelian by professonal,any body who can conect me your welcome

Hi,I'm a Nigerian wishing to settle down in manitoba ,I av submitted my expression interest expecting laa,pls I need friends to support me more on application nd guides .i wil appreciate ppl concerns on it.

Sup yall

Cool, may i ask why montreal?

Hi Canadrian83,

Great to have you on board :)

Basically this thread is about new members writing a few words about themselves : So please introduce yourself.... it will be a great way to start your introduction here on the Forum :)

This is also a good opportunity to share some information about yourself with other members and to make some friends !

If you have any questions that might require members or us to help you then feel free to start a new topic on your own on the Canada Forum and you can even pick a specific destination if for example you are based in Montreal :)

For chatting or if you want to know personal details about a particular members then we will kindly suggest you to do in private please :)

Much thanks

Have a grand day

Maximilien

Hi.. i am Ahmed Sherif from Egypt .. Cairo ,heliopolis suburb. .. i am a mechanical engineer  working in the field of drilling oil wells .. i like cultural topics, history and political affairs. .. mmmm love cars and movies .... :) helloooo people

Hi.. i am Ahmed Sherif from Egypt .. Cairo ,heliopolis suburb. .. i am a mechanical engineer  working in the field of drilling oil wells .. i like cultural topics, history and political affairs. .. mmmm love cars and movies .... :) helloooo people

I'm Abayneh, from Ethiopia & working  as a Department Manager in Rama Construction, an Ethiopian Contractor. I like CANADA!!!

Hi all the members of new and old Expat.com!
I am Olajide. k Austine, a Nigerian and have an experience in hospitality industry,though I read marketing in Higher institution in Nigeria. I have the passion to move permanently to ontario in Canada in other to achieve my dream. I'm using this opportunity to tell the forum if there any opportunity available in Canada for job and I'm ready to finance my trip. Just need your guide line from this forum.
                                                  Thanks.

Hi, am ndamo Celestine, a cameroonian, and i am a final year student in petroleum engineering, i am completing my degree in may 2016. I am into Drilling/Operations, Completions and production, i have a passion for my job and am dedicated, i like team work and am very productive.

I like being an engineer, a petroleum engineer at that, i love gospel music and christianity, i like politics too, i like to travel. To see new places, eat new food, meet new people.

Hey everyone

I am Theressa from South Africa. I am an Accounts Payable Manager and hold an Honours in Psychology. I am hoping to pursue a career in family welfare once I am fortunate enough to set foot on Canadian soil.
My husband, Wayne, is a Detective with the South African Police and a Certified Fraud Examiner and we, along with our 2 young boys (Reece and Cole) are EE candidates waiting patiently for the points to reduce in order to receive the long awaited ITA. We are sitting at 386 and the wait is killing us  :sosad: .

We love to cook, entertain, travel and spend quality time with our boys.

Keeping everything crossed that our prayers are answered soon.

hi, I am cherif from Montréal and I want to move to Toronto, I have a DEP in electromecanics, (at montreal) and I want before to know the chances for a job in my field.
please let me know about that.
thanks

cherif

Hi Julian,

I am new to this site. I live in Toronto, Canada. I came here because I have met a woman in Aktobe, Kazakhstan. She loves to blog, so I am just trying to find her blogs. I won't mention her name on here. Can you help me out in that part of the world ?

John Grenier
[email protected]

Hi Cherif, I am from Montreal living in Toronto. All you need to do is google Toronto jobs.

Hello,

My name is Joel Tovel and I am from Montreal, Quebec. I have lived here in the SOMA district of San Francisco for the past two years. Before that I lived in Seattle and I am both a Canadian and US citizen. I speak French fluently and I work for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management. I enjoy playing blues and rock and roll guitar and like going to the gym, playing tennis, skiing and hockey. I'm looking to meet expats like me in Thailand, Hit me up so we can grab a drink or catch a Hockey Night in Canada game!

Cheers,
Joel

Hello I'm from Cambodia sorry just new here 😉

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529733

Thanks!

Closed