Got an offer of 10K AED, no other benifit. Please suggest how is it ?

I am an IVR Doveloper, have 4 years of total experience, earning 40K INR in Delhi living with family. Is it good to accept an offer of 10K AED, how much I can save from this salary by living a normal life?

MMomin wrote:

I am an IVR Doveloper, have 4 years of total experience, earning 40K INR in Delhi living with family. Is it good to accept an offer of 10K AED, how much I can save from this salary by living a normal life?

Definition of normal life depends on an individual, but i believe you mean living a low profile life? In your situation 10k might not be enough especially with the fact that you have a family. Dubai expenses keep raising each day that one can't keep track off. You need to think it over as to what

School your child or children will go (Education is expensive here)
Accommodation- Will it be sharing or get your on studio type ( Also on the expensive side)
Food for the whole family for a month will be hitting maybe 3k
Transportation- Will you get a company car or you have to get your own car
and on and on it goes . After you  finish you will notice 10k won't get you any where.

I suggest you ask your employer for something higher.

Hi, thanks for your revert, I am living in Delhi with family, but at present I am moving in dubai alone. For single person is 10K AED enough, how much money I can save by living a low profile life. Also share details for low cost PG or shared apartments if possible. Later I am looking to move with whole family, In my family at present 4 members are there. Company is providing visa for wife. But Mom and dad i have to bring on my own. Who much salary is sufficient for this. Also tell about free zone. What is this?

MMomin wrote:

Hi, thanks for your revert, I am living in Delhi with family, but at present I am moving in dubai alone. For single person is 10K AED enough, how much money I can save by living a low profile life. Also share details for low cost PG or shared apartments if possible. Later I am looking to move with whole family, In my family at present 4 members are there. Company is providing visa for wife. But Mom and dad i have to bring on my own. Who much salary is sufficient for this. Also tell about free zone. What is this?

For a single person, the above said salary is sufficient. But if you want to bring your parents, there is a minimum salary threshold, that is 20K. You will get an idea about the cost of living once you reach here. So, I don't think the predetermined advises will be helpful since the lifestyle of the people are different.