Would like to interact with people of different ethnicities

Hi there,

Not looking to date or anything, but would like to interact with people from different ethnicities. I am a freelance writer. Drop me a line.

Regards,
Sarah.

hello Sarah,
I am back to Spain, but I'll probably be visiting Mumbai again in November, and will stay over there for months before
coming back.
Got the same interest, let's keep this thread up.

Sarahcleo wrote:

Not looking to date or anything, but would like to interact with people from different ethnicities. I am a freelance writer. Drop me a line.

Hey, how are you ?? I miss Bombay so much. I will like 2 interact with you. PM me and v can b in touch and I will guide u abt Mumbai :)

Sure,

Lets keepin touch..

Sure,

Lets keepin touch.. HARESH2020/ Marie88, hello there..

whats happening.Where is the thread?
Art

Hello all :)

@Sarah : A new thread has been created as from your post since you were off topic on the old thread on which you participated.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi,

What kind of writing ?? ...I am an ex-advertising guy now have a production house. We could use a writer from time to time ...

you can mail me some of your work at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi my email is ***.....let's get connected and communicate with each other as I also like to interact with people from different cultures and countries...hope to hear from you soon..rohit.. :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Well Myself writer and Independent filmmaker, would also love to meet, share different personalities,
Drop me a INBOX, if anyone love too.

Cheers