New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

:) hi maysa..

Hi Rose...

:) hi Rose it gives me a greatest pleasure to knows someone like you I am Howayda from Egypt mother for five children too looks for immigration to Australia soon but still working on..

HI Mirusnepus

Migrating or moving to a new country is not easy ,especially if we have many children . plus another lot of legal paperwork's letter that should be done . all depending on the purpose . my example because I found a Australia husband
and can understand our different culture and make all a bit easier. but if you want to ask something I will be happy to answered .you  can send me in messages

Thanks a lot Rose but the must thing I get worry about my elder children ..

Hi to you all,
My name is Ibrahim Godwin from Tanzania. I would like to pursue my masters degree in Australia, my current occupation is university student and my degree program is food science and technology with engineering. Currently,i am seeking for any available scolarship for further studies in Australia.Please my brethen who live in Australia help me for this, incase for any assistance

Hie everyone .,My name is Mary Ncube ,lm a Zimbabwean and l studied Local Governance a social science degree.Im looking forward to find a job in Australia and lm interested in improving communities livelihoods and anything that brings development to communities.

Hi my name is Stuart, i moved to Brisbane in February from Scotland. Looking to meet new people from the city, look forward to hearing from you.

hi to everyone
                         My name is javed Ghafoor i am 17 years experienced chef i want to come to Australia and  share my experience with Australian people  .

Hi everyone,
I am CYPRIAN from Nigeria I intend  to live and work in Australia, I am a technician (refrigeration)by profession, However I can engage in other meaningful jobs, I will appreciate any one willing to offer me information or assistance to make this reality.Thanks and GOD bless you.

Hey. I am in sydney. We can be frnds.

Hello and welcome on board all new members  :)

@zodiac_4u21, any introduction ? it will be most appreciated that you introduce yourself since it is the aim of this thread. :)

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi everyone,

We are a family of four, with two children aged 7 and 9. In December of 2014, we made the decision to make the big move from the Netherlands to Australia. After a lot of preparation, we made this plan a reality in June 2015 and re-located to Melbourne, Victoria.

I (Willemijn) am Dutch and fell in love with a German while on holiday in Sweden, way back when. I then imported him as my boyfriend to the Netherlands and coverted him into my husband. We have lived in the Netherlands since then. We are both not completely new to living in another country, but our children are.

We are keeping a blog - europe2australia.com - of our experiences to:

* have a journal of our experiences
    * keep our family, friends and anyone who is interested updated
    * share our knowledge
    * inspire others
* learn from others

Best regards,
Willemijn

Hi every one,my names are Desmond Akinmade. I'm a Nigerian but,I wish to migrate permanently to Australia. I am into building finishings,interior & exterior decoration expert! I shall be very greatful if anyone of God fearing people up there will help me in,thanks to u all.

Hello everyone! Newbie on this forum. Mum of a 16 month old girl looking for friends with similar interests (or nationality, Im filipino). Not working at the moment but a full time mum.

Kind Regards,
Gigi

:)

Maysa Yalpur wrote:

Hi everyone...
My name is Maysa. I'm from Indonesia. I live in Melbourne with my Australian husband and my baby girl.

I would like to make friends here because I'm new here

Hi maysa 😊 same here. Im a mom with aussie husband. 3 years in melbourne but new to this forum.

hello maysa! u're welcome to this cool and opportunity filled platform. My regards to your wonderful family. bye!

Hello people,am zambian male,residing in lusaka zambia,I want move to Australia just to work for 3 years to get an experience in Agroforestry fields. So am looking for a job on contract for three years. Thank you.

I'm from Honduras and currently working for Disney cruise line but I'm looking for a possibility to move to Australia with my girlfriend who is from Scotland but I would like to know about requierents from Australian government

I am Wesam Al-Kaff born on Dammam Saudi Arabia and working on Jeddah.

I have finished most of all processes to move to AU.

I would like to share more knowledge about AU preferred state for my specialization ( IT Network )

Hi. My name is Karl & I hope to move from Canada to Melbourne in January 2016. The easiest way for me to introduce myself & tell you all about me is to direct you to my webpage at "about.me":

about.me/karl_pfeifer

Cheers & g'day.   :)

Hi everyone!

I am moving to Melbourne on the 6th of October and I am looking for a job. I have an experience in Australia as a waiter, and many in France (from clerk to assistant marketing director). Do not hesitate to contact me if you hear about anything.

Cheers! :D

Fréd

Hi. I'm  from Israel and I moved to Sydney a year ago. Im currently working in the custimer service field but looking for an accounting job

Hi Everybody,
This is Siva from Dubai.Welcome to our new members family.Really exciting to hear about your background.I am from India and professionally  spend past 15 years in Dubai with family.Taken a big decision of my life on  relocating to OZ.Our family dream country.

We will shift our base to Melbourne in 2nd week of January 2016.Interested to be in touch with all the new members and want to hear your experience on accomodation,kids schooling and other valuable inputs about new country.I am with automobile parts sales and marketing background (export/reexport/logistics)and my wife is an IT software programmer with more than 7 years experience.Both are employed in dubai at the movement.

Keep in touch.
Regards,
Siva

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529724

Thanks!

Closed