Minimum wage

Hello there
I am looking to open some small business in morocco and I am looking for unqualified people to employee.

I am wondering how much is the minimum wage in morocco because i had many opinions from different people

regards

Hello blusky
Nice to know u. I'm indonesian. I would like to move, work n live in Morocco. I'll be ready to help n work with u just before moving there I need to make visa working. Thank u

Best regard

Hello Blusky,

As from July 1st 2015 the legal  minimum wage in Morocco is  13,46 dirhams per hour, Wich corresponds to a little more than 2500 MAD gross per month for a full Time employee.

Regards,

Hello hla032.
Thanks for your reply.
Is any probation time in Morocco? I need to be sure that I am employing the right people.
How long is the probation time?
How much I can pay during the probation time?
Regards

This is prifessional advice though ! :)

Probation period depends on the employee category (opérator, employee or executive and alike.) the minimum us 15 days renewable once. The employee is paid as per his contractual terms

15 days is not enough to valuate the capability of an employee. What is the maximum time under the legal frame of the probation period? Can I pay as I wish or I must meet the minimum wage even during probation period?
Thanks in advance

The probation period is determined by law as per the categories stated above, 15 days renewable once makes 1 month, beyond this total period the employee enters into an employment contract and is then entitled to damages and notice if you intend to rescind the contract. If you recruit employees through the legal frame you to pay them since the first month the agreed salary plus the social contributions due.

Ok. Great info even I am confused which is the genuine one. Is any link from a goverment website where I can read what you wrote so I can be on the   safe side. Why? Many people I know they are claimin the probation period is up to 6 months and you can pay as you wish during this period.
Regards

Salaam,

Hope all is well with you.

I have been living in Casablanca for four months.
I am a 35 yr old white lady from South Africa.
English is my native tongue.

I am having difficulty finding a job as I don't speak French (but have on my tablet to learn) and learning Darija daily.
In the meantime, I am trying to do freelance websites, advertising, marketing, etc. until I have enough to obtain a TEFL certificate of sorts to start teaching.
Kindly assist me with ANY job offers as I don't have enough to buy a ticket to return home nor to survive in Morocco without a job.

Please contact me:

Thanking you,
Aya

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos not allowed on forum for security reasons