Looking for cheap room in Bangkok

Hi!  I'm from the US and in Bangkok for some medical treatment and looking for a cheap room immediately.  Thanks very much!

professor21 wrote:

Hi!  I'm from the US and in Bangkok for some medical treatment and looking for a cheap room immediately.  Thanks very much!

Hi, please could you clarify in which area of Bangkok, for how long, from which date, and your max budget in order people living in Bangkok be able to help you in this forum

professor21 wrote:

I could help you if I have more infomration:-
Where will you go for medical treatment?
Do you want to stay near the the medical treatment place?
How much cost for apartment rental?

hello professor21,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website please : Rooms for rent in Bangkok

thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hi,
You can try at 9apartment.com or thaiapartment.com
I am sure you will find some thing.

I need emergency medical treatment with oxygen at Yanhee hospital in the northwest of town for my severe lung disease (I can't exhale).  I'm looking for cheap monthly rentals with WIFI.  wow I was spending 9000BHT a month and living off of street food.  Thanks so much!!!

I have really bad food poisoning and from the street food and was sick for months and dizzy and foggy.  I read you can get medical oxygen cheaply?

thanks so much!!!!!!  do any of these apartments have free internet computers/cafes?

I am from California, currently live in Chiang Mai. I leased  a brand new studio apartment fully furnished with A/C and wifi and good security in Ladprao Soi 1 for 5,000/month with a 6-month's lease so I can stay close to my wife's family when we visit Bangkok. The place is such a bargain, furniture and construction are of top notch quality.  Will find out more information for you if interested.
Lenny

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + post an advert in the housing section pls