I WANT TO FIND A JOB IN MALAYSIA

Hi everybody, I am Vietnamese, I want to move to a new environment and I am really interested in Kuala Lumpur City because I used to be there for 2 weeks. Now, I want to live there for a longer period so I really, really need a job in KL or any parts of Malaysia. A teaching job or an office job will be most suitable for me. So, if you know any positions like that for a foreigner, English speaking fluently, please introduce me.
Thank you very much.

hi, good day madam & sir,

I am Mjane from philippines, im looking for full time private caregiver stay out  RM 15 per hour minimum 10 hours, i have a proper documents, my experience are take care elderly alzaimers, ALS patient,stroke patient,parkinson's patient, lung cancer patient, companionship ,suctioning, NGT feeding, monitoring vital signs, bed sponging, bathing,wound dressing, and physiotheraphy.

Please call me or Sms me..hp: ***

THANK YOU & GODBLESS.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hello jessica1990 and mjaneanthony  :)

Welcome to Expat.com!

@ jessica1990, please browse through the appropriate section of the website which is Jobs in Malaysia for your search. You may even drop your cv so that to maximise your chances of getting a job.

Follow the link :Teaching jobs in Malaysia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ mjaneanthony,

I also invite you to have a look at the offers in the jobs in Malaysia section and to drop your cv in your field of expertise.

Follow the link : Healthcare jobs in Malaysia

Good luck,
Bhavna

what salary range are u looking for.
Are in Malaysia or yet to come.
if yet to come then coming single or with family.
we have a job opening. May be you can be eligible.
please send your resume with photo.

Sanjaykumar.

Hi skumaripoh !!!
I answer you questions below:

1/ Range of Salary : I just want a salary that enough to cover all living cost in Malaysia.
2/ I have not come there, because I want to find a job first, just to be sure.
3/ I will go there alone.
4/ Can you tell me more specific about this job and your email address also, that I can send you my CV.
Thank you very much.

hey jessica1990,

could you pm me some more details about you? My company is hiring :)

Best Eva

Greetings,

Our company is looking for Vietnamese Speakers with degrees. Can you contact me at ++++ my so that we can talk more.

Thank you

Audrey Yeoh

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

hi Audrey,
I just send you an email so could you please check your mailbox?

Thank you!

Hello guys, also looking for job. I have decided to change environment so decided to choose malaysia, the best place i have ever been to. 😊 help a sister out if there is something out there. Will be at Malaysia by September 30th
God bless

Hello Guys, I  have decided to change environment so decided to choose Malaysia for job. If there are any openings as I have specialized in purchasing, human resources, sales and marketing and business development with over 10 years of experience. Anyone with any inform please message me. Looking forward to be an productive team member of Team Malaysia.

Hello, My name is Asela my country is Sri Lanka.. i have more than 3 years of IT experience. I'm very good at Web Development, Graphic Design, Programming and IT Lecturing. i have professional qualifications in IT field. so i'm looking for IT job. if their any one can guide me to find a job i'm really appreciate.   :)

Hi asela27sl,

I will invite you to please drop your resume in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Malaysia section pls and make sure you to pick a destination in Malaysia as in Kuala Lumpur or else :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Reason : No advertising on the forum please. Drop an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia section
Reason : No advertising on the forum please. Drop an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia section

Reason : Post an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia