Apartment hunters/realtors

Hi everyone!  My husband and I are planning a move to Spain, specifically Barcelona.  We're working on our visas (mostly research) and would like to start researching apartments/flats.  We have found numerous websites showcasing properties, but the amount seems daunting.  We would like to know if anyone can refer us to someone who can show us properties the next time we are in town.  We plan on visiting the city again in May/June of next year.  Thanks for your help!

Shawn

So I can't help much with realtors in Barcelona, but on our site we have loads of links to property search sites for Spain.  Just go to our home page and click on the image  with either "Move to Spain" or "Visit Spain".    If you are from the USA and would like info on the non lucrative residence visa we can help you there too.  Look in the "move to Spain" link for free info.  We also have an ebook and offer consulting as well.  I hope that helps.  Oh our website should be on my profile, but just in case it isn't we are Wagoners Abroad.

We did purchase your ebook and started making a list of questions to ask our consulate (Miami).  Some of the documents seem difficult to get, such as another copy of our marriage certificate (we were married in St. Lucia), but we'll work through each item and prioritize based on dates and difficulty.  We're looking forward to the move!!

Awesome!   Let us know if you need anything.  :-)