Hi, we come from france, we are going to in october near to Umhlanga

HI,
We are in Umhlanga to find a flat or a house to rent, but it's very difficult.
We are looking for a flat or a house between Umhlanga and Ballito. 3 or 4 bedrooms, and the important point, we have two cats.
I'm sorry, I don't speak english very well. We contacted several agents but not many visits for now.
We are in Umhlanga until next Friday and I would like to leave in France to organize my move quietly. If you have any advice for us, I'd be happy.
See you soon

Hi marienoelle37,

Welcome to Expat.com community :)

I invite you to post an advert in the appropriate section so as to boost your search > Properties for rent in South Africa.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Thank you stephanie,
thank you for this information but there is no rent in the area we are looking for. I don't desepere;
See you soon

Please contact www.kkmproperty.com

Bonjour,
Vous cherchez  uniquement a Umchlanga?

Bonjour,
Nous pensons avoir trouvé à Ballito. J'ai juste une crainte sur le fait qu'il y ait juste une alarme. Il n'y a pas de cloture électrique. Pensez vous que cela soit un problème?
Merci pour votre réponse;
Corinne

Hello there jackag and marienoelle37,

Please write only in english on this anglophone version of the South Africa forum so that members can understand you.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna

Hi,
I depends on the area you are. Baltonsborough has been quite fine. Is it in a complex?

Hi,
It is not Baltonsborough, It is on Ballito Drive at  700 meters of the sea.
it's not in a complex,  It is a freestanding house and secured (alarm- arm responsed).
The garden is closed.

Thanks for your details.
Corinne

Sorry  meant Balito. Are there a lot of houses around?  It should be fine. But as you know, any where in SA is not safe. Are you coming down to settle here.

Hi
Excuse me, but I don't speak very well English and I don't understand "Are you coming down to settle here."?
It is situed in a Big Road, "Ballito Drive".
Do you know Ballito and ballito Drive?

As we can't chat in french on this blog, please email ***

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.
jackag wrote:

As we can't chat in french on this blog, please email me ****

Hello, please note that we have the francophone version of the site, where members write only in French.

Go to the Top Right of your screen, click on the British Flag, and choose the French version.

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you  Kenjee

Wish you a safe life in South Africa!
Take care.....🙏

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi
thank you for all these informations.
We have found a house in salt rock.
Thank you very much.
Corinne

Hi everybody,

As the initiator has already found a nice accommodation, we are therefore closing this topic :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed