Relocating to mauritius....

hi all,
i m planning to relocate asap to mauritius from india...plz help me to know small business oppurtunities for livinghood as i will b there with my husband and small son...also help me with the schooling formalities to be required there. how is the lifestyle...?? plz,plz help

Hi
I think all the questions that you have asked are already in the recent postings.
Maybe read through them first and then if anything is not covered then post and ask.
There are so many posts, many interesting post answers from people all over the Island.
Good luck :)

Hi
when you planning to come to Mauritius. school will all depend of where you will be staying. Now thereare very good private schools around the island.
I have a friend who is from india and his son is enroll in a school in Quatre Bornes there are many children from india overthere
Regarding small business, I will strongly recommend you to gather as much information regarding tour operators in india as this will help you a lot while in Mauritius to start something. high demand
good luck