Degree Thesis in Skorping: to live near Aalborg

Hi All,

I'm an Italian undergraduate student. I study energetic engineering and now I'm programming my degree thesis in Skorping. Do you know something about to live in Skorping or near this city ? In term of accommodation possibility and accommodation cost, transport cost, life cost...
Because I'm looking for an accommodation but I don't know what is the best solution. For example to live in another city (for example : Aalborg) and to go every day in Skorping or to looking for an accommodation in Skorping.

Thank you

Andrea

I should like to help you as best I can. Hopefully, I can help you just a little, but I live in the other end of the country. We'll begin with the transportation and accommodation problems.

Transportation costs can be split up into groups. Therefor it is of importance whether you are under 25 years and enrolled as a student at a higher education institution where you are entitled to SU. I don't know about your situation, so I cannot advice you in that way, but if you tell me about your age and study, I shall try to find out.

A 'periodekort' (monthly pass) will be the most advantageous if you travel more than three days a week. There are 5 zones from Aalborg station to Skørping station. A periodekort costs normally 824 kr. so we can say it is worst case. Where is the institution in Skørping? Walking distance from the station, or? You may give me the address, and I shall look it up with that information, or you can try yourself: http://www.rejseplanen.dk/

Without knowing it, I think it might be more easy to find accommodation in Aalborg than in Skørping. Especially, if you are entitled to a dorm room.

As this might be a little personal, you could send me the information as a private message.