Help for an American teacher looking for any kind of employment

Hello.
I know people are asking the same question in various ways, but I wanted to add some personal details to the question to see if that changes the answer. First, I understand that I must have a job offer before applying for a work permit. However, I am a 28 year old, single American woman with 2 masters degrees: one in History and one in Anthropology. I am also a certified history teacher for grades 7-12 (ages 12 to 18) in the state of Pennsylvania. I have contacted the Teaching Council in Ireland and if I submit the application and 90 euros I could be certified to teach in Ireland, however this does not guarantee a job.
Ultimately, my question is how to find a job anywhere in Ireland, from here, without searching the basic websites, such as Indeed or Monster? Is there anyone who can help network me with someone or anyone who is looking for an employee? It doesn't need to be in the teaching area. I have experience as an archaeologist and researcher. I am also excellent with children and would like a job as an au pair or nanny. I am even an experienced bartender and waitress from my college days. I am extremely motivated to find a job in Ireland and can move there and begin as soon as July this year. Help?

Thank you!

@kis5110

Have you considered getting the certificate to teach and then start teaching privately. Or approaching teaching institutions for possible employment. Any online teaching you can do ?

I think those online job sites are useless.
I never heard anyone getting job by applying on those sites.

As you have good experience and qualification you can try recruitment agencies.

Try Hynes agency, they're a really good nanny agency based in Dublin ... you'll get paid a ridiculously low amount as an au pair!