Difference?

HI all
I need to know what is the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs in Oman. I am offered a position as Safety officer with food,communication, transportation,medical and acco with commodities and utilities +2months paid off after 2 yrs . Will it be a blue or white collar job?

White collar jobs are mainly office duties-managerial posts' secretarial n all that. computer work, assigning duties n complaining about what others do.Blue collar jobs are manual and can be done by both skilled n unskilled pple.involve field work, industrial, construction, cleaning, production.think about any job that requires human effort n energy.

So for a safety officer, you need to inquire about e responsibilities

Ajay paul wrote:

HI all
I need to know what is the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs in Oman. I am offered a position as Safety officer with food,communication, transportation,medical and acco with commodities and utilities +2months paid off after 2 yrs . Will it be a blue or white collar job?

Hi Ajay paul,

How difficult is it for you to Google for answers rather than posting generic queries here for forum members to respond to ?

You must first try and help yourself with all the information which are already available here, there and elsewhere.

Please only seek clarifications for specific country-related queries for which answers may not perhaps be available in the forum.