Looking for teaching Spanish in Cancun

I am looking for teaching Spanish in Cancun. He speaks German, Czech, Slovak, Polish.
I will be grateful for the information.

Not sure what you mean?  You want to teach Spanish?  They speak that language in Cancun. You want to learn Spanish?   Most folks in Cancun want to learn English  and French.

Hello Sonja123,

do you want to give spanish lessons ? or searching for a job as spanish teacher ?

cheers,
Bhavna

I want to learn Spanish.

Well get some teaching CDs and listen to them.   The only language schools I know of in Cancun area teach English and French.   However you might be able to get a private teacher to help you out.  I learned Spanish and Maya from my friends in Cancun who spoke the three languages. English, Spanish and Maya.

In Playa del Carmen there are many school to learn spanish:

playalingua.com/

or ihrivieramaya.com/  which i think is the best!

good luck dude

THE LANGUAGE SCHOOL INTERLINGUAL HAS A SCHOOL IN CANCUN. IT DOES NOT PAY WELL BUT DOES HAVE AN EXCELLENT 6 WEEK NEW TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM THAT IS EXCELLENT.  TRY BERLITZ, WALL STREET, HARMON HALL SCHOOLS.

BERLITZ COULD USE HIS SERVICES TO TEACH ON LINE BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOCATE TO THE COLONIAL OF MERIDA, A CITY OVER 100KM AWAY.

I WOULD CONTACT ON LINE THE LANGUAGE COMPANY CALLED PIMSLEUR TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A GERMAN NATIVE LANGUAGE SYSTEM TEACHING SPANISH. TO DO THIS I WOULD GO TO GOOGLE DUTCHLAND, AND ONE ON GOOGLE GERMANY ASK IN GERMAN LANGUAGE DOES PIMSLEUR HAVE A SPANISH LANGUAGE PROGRAM.  PIMSLEUR CAN BE DOWN LOADED. WHEN I FIRST STARTED LEARNING SPANISH I USED PIMSLEUR AND IT GET A NEW STUDENT SPEAKING SPANISH VERY QUICKLY. PIMSLEUR AT FIRST TEACHES ONLY HOW TO SPEAK A NEW LANGUAGE NOT HOW TO READ AND WRITE THE LANGUAGE SO THAT YOUR CONVERSATION ABILITY IMPROVES AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Hello everyone,

@Sonja123, please have a look at the appropriate section, you may as well drop your own advert > Language classes in Cancun
------------------------------------------------------------------------
@952craig20,

Please lower you caps when writing on the forum. Upper caps are often used to express "shouting"  ;)

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services and own websites not authorised on the forum.

Good luck! If you find someone, please let me know. We have gone through 3 or 4 so called "Spanish teachers" and they have all been a bust. We even found a Spanish school, but of course when we went it was closed down. Seriously, if you find someone I would love to get their info!

Hello, we teach spanish at all levels at Cancun and Puerto Morelos area.  Vist our web site at: [link under review]
Best regards
Andres Uscanga

REALLY? In Cancun?? When I called you guys I was told that we would have to travel to Puerto Morelos if we wanted classes.

know my husband wants to learn Spanish

Order some learn Spanish cds and play them slot and then hit the streets.  You don't have to sit in a class room with live teacher to do it. Play them while you do stuff sarong the house or you can also go on line for Spanish lessons.  I traveled with a friend who learned her Spanish while we road on buses around the Yucatan.  She just sat and listened to her cd player.

link under view what

maybe it works for you but not for me and My mind is slow and can you now speak if weill