Airconditioner repair .

Hi , just wondering if anyone knows of a airconditioner repair man near Jimbaran or Nusa Dua? I had it regased and only lasted 3 days so it must have a leak ? I'm no handy man ,so any suggestions would be appreciated . It's only 1 and half years old ,so pretty disappointed . Thanks steve. I'm not in bali at the moment but will be there for Christmas and absolutely need it fixed.

Pot luck with that one.
There are plenty of professional looking firms out there, but many are no better (sometimes a lot worse) than  some tiny local shop that looks like a junk yard.
A regas should be pretty cheap.
The fault was very probably caused by lousy fitting, not the unit itself being faulty.

Thanks for the reply Fred , your probably right. I'll get up there and check if anything is loose and try not to hurt myself😁 steve

If there is someone looking after the property then have them ask the neighbours, I am sure they will be able to recommend someone who can fix any problems

Hold on…you're in Bali.  That's good news because I have yet to run into one thing made by man that a Balinese couldn't fix. 

Aircon is not my thing…never owned one, and never will, but in my kitchen are three refrigerators, two almost as old as myself, and no problems getting them fixed.  Same goes for my washing machine, Kijang, two motorbikes and various electric gadgets like power tools…and I almost forgot, TV's and my PC! 

IMHO opinion though, you are best to wait until you are back in Bali this December, and then have it fixed.  In the meantime, go online for The Bali Advertiser and you'll find some very good repairmen there.  Or as noted already, just ask about with others in your neighborhood…Balinese, and bule.

Thanks fellas, but this time I have been ( Garrenteed😳????) by the mother in law it will be all ready on my return 😊.  It must be a different garrentee than the last time?  Anyway I won't dare start. I'll just relax and hope for the best.  Ubudian I know they should know and most cases ,they can do . I just had a frustrating stay last time. I guess I should know a little more myself? Anyhow finally tickets booked and looking forward to coming to the place I love best and hopefully can call home one day.

Don't pay too much for the work.
A few hundred thousand should cover most evils.

Thanks Fred , I'll be sure to mention that before its started. Cheers steve

"A few hundred thousand should cover most evils."

Only if new parts are involved.   ;)