Pure vegitarain mess

Hello everyone.

I an pure vegitarain.  I am looking for mess which provides vegitarain indian food. Please help to find me one. that will big favor on me.
Thanks in advance

Hi sssid,

as many Mauritians are vegetarian, it shouldn't be a problem to find veg-friendly places around you ;)

Hi
Vegetarian food in restaurants is very easy to find, my daughter is vegetarian and when she visits and we eat out we have no problem finding food for her, we also eat at Happy Rajah, also the Hare Krishna Land at Phoenix opposite Jumbo has daily lunches. We keep meaning to go and try the food as it's mainly locals that go - a good sign :)

My son and his girlfriend are Vegan and that is a little more difficult to find restaurants, however most will try to accommodate a vegan if you telephone in advance.
There are many restaurants listed on this site: http://restaurants.mu/mauritius-vegeter … rants.html

As has been said previously many Mauritians are vegetarian so you will have no trouble finding somewhere suitable to eat :)

I am veg too and still alive after 8 years :) but this comes also that I to cook for myself as often as possible. Most restaurants try to make you something nice when you ask for it...

The problem I suppose for Vegetarians is a problem with Mauritian food is that a lot of vegetable dishes can be cooked in non-vegatable oils etc.  If you have any fried vegetables you  may not have them cooked in vegetable oil !!!.