Room in exchange for help - Capbreton - Hossegor area...

looking for someone to help get house ready for vacation rentals in August.  so, last couple of weeks of July through August 2nd. minimal work, making beds, maybe a little painting, various things.

quiet place in the country about 15 minutes from the beach and surfing.   room for couples or whatever.

Hi myself and partner are desperate to get a move to France and would love to help , how much would you be paying ?

I think the point is the OP wants to exchange room and board for work, so there would be no pay.

yes, I was kind of looking for people interested in giving a minimal hand, not slave labour like "work away", but just some help in trade for somewhere to crash.  cooking and whatnot can be a group effort. It's high season here, so space is usually fairly expensive...

No worries, understood. Didn't sound like you were asking anything exceptionally difficult, and I know how expensive it can get there on the coast during the summer. :)

oh, I see, my post is under "work" and should have been listed as "accommodation".  anyway, you're a bit up road from me Mont-de-Marsan ?

Yup! Used to have a job that was based in Mimizan, so I was next to the coast quite a bit for a while. Nice area, though I do not at all miss the commute. Right now we're trying to prepare ourselves mentally for the insanity that is Les fêtes de la madeleine in a few days. :)