English Today Recruitment

It looks like these are fronting for Al Hussan. Does anybody have experience of them?

they're not fronting, well known its for al hussan

rareshine wrote:

they're not fronting, well known its for al hussan

Are you saying they are part of Al Hussan?

They seem as though they are the employer in the email,but it appears the AH are the main players here.

Cheers

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : no credibility / free advertising via a fake profile.

Thanks. It is good to have a few names to add to my list of companies to avoid too. :)

do they hire for any other uni?

Hi,
I am a female esl teacher who got a job offer through  Skyline global recruitment to work for Al khaleej Training - direct english saudi arabia. I do not know anything about them. Are they blacklisted or reliable company? I really need help to find out how they are?

Thanks

Al kaleej training is one of the oldest and well known organizations in saudi arabia
check their website
alkhaleej.com.sa/en/default

Greetings From Saudi Arabia!

Well! there are so many negative comments on many forums about ***********.
Please google it and you will come to know. As far as i know, my friend, Sara got hired through ***** she
was treated badly. Waited  6 hours at the airport. Nobody picked her. Their accommodation . AH !! She was complaining which was full of bugs :o

Why don't you apply through English Today Recruitment ? They provided me brand new apartment which was fully furnished.

To be honest, i would not recommend you ********. I am so happy in Saudi Arabia with English Today Recruitment. My first experience is awesome with ETR.

Hi Emerald,

Al Khaleej Training/Direct English is a vast company, operating in many districts in Saudi, in Universities and language centres. You might be offered a place in a good one, or a bad one. I've known many work for them and the feedback has been very dependent on where you're stationed. As your contract will say they can place you anywhere, until you come here you won't know for certain where you're going.

That's the peril of working for an agency, I'm afraid, rather than being directly hired by a University. Best to keep an open mind as you'll be working with other expats who are also on their first trip here.

On the plus side, you'll quickly gain valuable experience working in the Middle East. It's not an easy life but if you're resourceful and thick-skinned you can do okay in the 'Magic Kingdom' or 'Big Sandpit'. Also it's a safe place to be, apart from the on the roads, as the Saudis are generally very devout Muslims and very, very family-oriented, and all of us expats have to have completely clear criminal record checks and health checks before we're allowed to come here.

For some extra reading have a look at the websites 'Blue Abaya' and 'theculturetrip.com/middle-east/saudi-arabia'.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your comments. I really needed some information to make sure I am not doing sthg wrong.

Cheers
Emerald

Hello jani009,

Please note that free publicity is not allowed on the forums and judging by your profile and the researches we did, we found out that you work with English Today Recruitment ( as an employer maybe?) which leads to your previous inputs losing credibility.

I would suggest that you register the company in our Directory ( found at the top green banner ) section and avoid the publicity albeit, done subtly, at the risk of having your account suspended.

Thank you,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

I disagree!

I just finished my probation with  AEATG through English Today Recruitment.
They are excellent. I would gladly recommend all teachers these only 2 companies.
1.    Arabian Education Group
2.    English Today Recruitment

JACK

ALHUSSAN IS ALSO A GOOD COMPANY

Thank you Jack.....thanks for that insight.....do you know anything about Educcation Experts?
...only two? Why ony two?

Susan

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : beware of defamation
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Thank God we have a means of informing ourselves and are not reliant on cheats and con artists. Have a special happy day knowing that you have done a good deed and are greatly appreciated.

Susan

lol i can find you a plethora of posts hating on ETR -- for all u know this is the man that runs ETR and hates his competitor Education Experts

OMG - good point. Who can we trust? Saudi Arabia sounds like quite a place. Are there any honourable language recruitment companies?

susanmuriel wrote:

OMG - good point. Who can we trust? Saudi Arabia sounds like quite a place. Are there any honourable language recruitment companies?

all over EB it's discussed, some have positive some have negative...but they are not as bad as the small ones you find on Yonge St ;)

There is really no true way to find out until you make it here. Some have good and some have bad experiences. I've noticed though that 80% of the whining done by the expats IS THEIR FAULT. It is simply due to them not being able to accept that the live in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY, with DIFFERENT RULES, DIFFERENT EXPECTATIONS, DIFFERENT ETIQUETTES. They stay comparing this to that ... and that to this. if they liked so much where they were, what was driving them out of that place? Anyway, Saudi is great if you know what to make of it.

rareshine wrote:

There is really no true way to find out until you make it here. Some have good and some have bad experiences. I've noticed though that 80% of the whining done by the expats IS THEIR FAULT. It is simply due to them not being able to accept that the live in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY, with DIFFERENT RULES, DIFFERENT EXPECTATIONS, DIFFERENT ETIQUETTES. They stay comparing this to that ... and that to this. if they liked so much where they were, what was driving them out of that place? Anyway, Saudi is great if you know what to make of it.

it's all your fault! :D:D:D

If you don't believe me  please click on the links to know the facts

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic … ;view=next
facebook.com/TakeEdexToCourtAndGetYourMoney
https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Em … 595893.htm

tQ ?? lol they just  had their office close down in Madinah. sounds like you're misinformed