Arriving Tomorrow

Hi everyone,
My name is Mike and I'm arriving tomorrow with Sarah, my wife, and three kiddos (ages 3,4,5). So...it's our first time living broad, or even just living anywhere else, really, and so we are on this blog to learn about Bahrain, find things to do, and make some new friends.

So Hello Everyone!

Thanks,
Mike

Hello Mike :D

Welcome to the Pearl Island and I hope you have a pleasant stay , any queries , any questions , feel free to ask :D

Have a safe flight with your family and welcome.

I hope all members of your family will enjoy and be happy in Bahrain.

Hiya,

You will love Bahrain, please read the flagged post - guide to new expats you will find it helpful.

My job is a relocation consultant so if you need any help or advise please email me.

Shame you came during Ramadan, we can't show you the expat clubs (until after Iftar anyway)

welcome to Bahrain mike!

Hope you have a lovely time here with your family!

just a note: its Ramadhan the holy month, kindly go through this post http://www.timeoutbahrain.com/knowledge … to-ramadan

good luck!

Hi there Mike

Welcome to Bahrain and to the Forum.

Exciting few weeks for all of you. Best wishes for a successful move.

Farhaz

Thanks for the warm wishes

Thank you, we are hoping for a safe and peaceful flight going transatlantic with 3 kiddos in tow!

Nice to meet u

How have you settled in now? Are you enjoying Bahrain?

Hi mike - exciting times ahead for you! My husband, myself and 2 children aged 8 and 10 are moving to Bahrain in September so I would love to hear how you get on! In the meantime have a safe journey! Louise ps are you working in Bahrain? My husband will take the Causeway to Saudi.