Wages/Salaries and living

Hi everyone!
Im currently thinking in moving on to China, dont now where exactly due to i need to start making interviews and send Resumes. But first after moving i would lile to know what are the salaries and wages in China and how is the living. Im in the hospitality and tourism businesses.

Thanks in advance!

The salary will heavily depend on your qualification. Experience will heavily impact the level of your salary, but also your degrees are important.
I'm not very familiar with the salaries in the hospitality and tourism business, but if you have a bachelor degree in this domain, without experience, I would not go below 10'000 to 15'000 RMB, and try to bargain some bonuses such as free housing, a flight back home every year, etc.
If you have many years experience in your job, you can at least double or triple the salary you ask for. But of course it also depends on the employer, how much they can pay.

Here are some salaries I found on thebeijinger.com posted by Anonymous:

Here some salaries of expats I know of (befor tax, but without any benefits):

Vice Finance Director of some German Machine Producer: about 2 million RMB / year.

Project Manager for a Chemical company: about 1 million RMB / year

Leading Technician for some Airline: about 900'000 RMB / year

Plant General Manager for a small american Company: about 800'000 RMB / year

And then locally hired people:

Sales Manager for a small foreign Company: about 220'000 RMB / year

Sales Manager for a chinese Company: about 180'000 RMB / year

Sales Represantative 1 for a chinese Compnay (native German): about 120'000 RMB / year

Sales Represantative 2 for a chinese Compnay (native Spanish): about 80'000 RMB / year