Returns policy

I recently bought a coffee machine from National in Punta Cana, it's been back twice now, and it's no better, they say the cannot refund my money, or exchange the machine, but just to keep repairing it!! But they are not, it's no good! and the guarantee only supposed to cover service and repair, any ideas please!!

Welcome to the forums.  There are almost no guarantees in this country,  getting it repaired is likely your only option. It is buyer beware here.

Loppydog welcome to the forum.

Have you spoken to upper management at National?  I have found them in the past very easy to work with. I actually a few years ago purchased a large amount dog food from them (about $75 US worth).  When I got home all three bags were infested.  I threw them out and a day or so later called the store (National in Santiago) I explained that I had the receipt but not the food anymore as I did not want it around the house.

They told be to stop in the next time in Santiago ( I had told them I only got to Santiago every couple of months or so) and to see the manager.   I did so about 8 weeks later and they gave me  a full refund.  They actually offered me store credit or a refund.   I took the refund.

But Planner is right customer service in the country is basically non existent.

Bob K