Hungarian Naturalization procedure

I recently came across this comment on another forum by one of the posters here:

"I was thinking that if my mother took simp natur citz since she is well over 60 (no language requirement needed) . . . "

Is there an exemption from the language requirement if you're over 60? I was told by the consul there was no such exemption under the Simplified Naturalization procedure.

Hi Zif,

I moved your post and created a new thread on the Hungary forum. Basically,the other discussion was about Visas.

I am sure existing members of the Hungary forum will be more keen to share their advices on Naturalization here.

Good luck  :)

Bhavna

No, this belongs right where I first posted it: in the existing thread about the Simplified Naturalization procedure. (Perhaps that thread shouldn't be in the Visas section, but that's a different problem.)

Now that you've moved my post, the replies to it make no sense in the original thread.

So please move it back. And then move the entire thread out of "Visas" if you want, since the thread deals with Simplified Naturalization, not visas. But I think we'd all like to keep discussion of SImplified Naturalization within a single thread.

Further, you have now posted my original message as FOUR new posts on this board, making it look like I am either spamming the board with duplicate posts or a nitwit who doesn't know how to properly post a message.

Please clean this up!

Thank you.