Start a trading business in Myanmar

i'm a srilankan i would hope to start a treading business in Myanmar would you help me to find a honest friend to get knoladge about Myanmar

Hello Wakewella,
You mean, you want to do trading business with Myanmar? The word 'Trading' is such a broad term. What exactly you want to export or import to Myanmat and do you want to do business with government, private or both?
I need to know more specific from you in order to make a sound advise. Good luck anyway.

Hello WAKWELLA.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created on the Myanmar forum from your message.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Winston Paing wrote:

Hello Wakewella,
You mean, you want to do trading business with Myanmar? The word 'Trading' is such a broad term. What exactly you want to export or import to Myanmat and do you want to do business with government, private or both?
I need to know more specific from you in order to make a sound advise. Good luck anyway.

I HOPE TO DO TREADIND BUSINESS IN PRIVET SECTOR SPECIALLY SMALL MACHINARIES MOTERCARS AND SPEARS ..I HOPE TO IMPORT SMALL MACHINARIES TO MYANMAR AND SELL THEM TO LOCAL MARKET .SO I HAVE NEEDED TO FIND PEOPLE TO JOINT WITH ME TO DO IT .WAKWELLA

Hi WAKWELLA!

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

How can I start a business in Myanmar, from where I will get a visa. I am an Indian.

Do you have any idea, To start a business in Myanmar.

Hi Wakwella,

I am ex-myanmar citizen and currently living in singapore. I can share with you information or discuss about your trading business privately. You can contact me at [email protected].

Regards,
Matthew

@arryone00 -> Maybe you can share some informations on the forum itself. It can be useful to other members. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

Doing business in Myanmar is not so straight forward and some information should not spell out publicly here. Only local knows how to work around some restrictions with connection. If Wakwella wants specific general information, I can share here with no issue.
But details discussion is still required for specific type of business and need honest and trusted partnership for doing business in Myanmar.

Regards,
Matthew

Would like to start the trading business in Myammar too.
Found that where is a good place to start.

I have a good connection with the manufactories in Mainland, China and other Asia countries.

Always have the good offers from them.

Interest, to start up the trading business on, garments, fabrics, and brand street fashions -  clothers, T-Shirt, shoes, caps, bag, backpack, gloasses, etc....
Converse, DC, Vans, Nike, Adidas, etc....
Also, phone case and other phone accessories.

Looking forward for your cntact and discuss.

I'm not able to post this YouTube URL link for some reasons into this forum.

If you want to understand about the Investment Law in Myanmar and how to Incorporate a Company in Myanmar - just go to YouTube and search for "Myanmar Company Incorporation - What you need to know" by Consult-Myanmar Co Ltd. The best video I have seen on YouTube on how to navigate the business legislation in Myanmar. Someone said that it is better than some of the paid trade show speakers that you meet in Yangon.

I am Shwemintamee from Myanmar. What kind of business would you like to do? May I know?

Hello

Thanks all. I wii be dream do come true.So I join in your. You may help me.

Best Regards

Sorry
I will be dream do come true.

Myinzu wrote:

Sorry
I will be dream do come true.

You have posted on a 2 year old inactive thread so may not get a reply...... :(