Life in poland

after my experience i can say that life is really good comfortable in poland now there is lot of job opportunities salaries a little bit down but are enough to live good life in poland bad things over there is to rent is really expansive comparing to salaries also u have to learn quickly the language to integrate into life and society over there

For sure knowing polish would be adventage to live in Poland and to organise such things like accommodation and administratif stuff but in my oppinion it is not so hard to find english speaking Pole, is it....?

Well with young generation i can confirm u that u will not face any problem of communication cause almoat lot of young poles speak english now also many international companies like HP google IBM volvo and much more so to find job is easier now without knowing polish language :)

I am Polish but my husband is English. To contribute to your conversation, you both are right.
One can get around in (at least Krakow, where we live) without knowing Polish. However, it is only polite to learn language of the country one lives.
During my life in the UK (15 years) I witnessed numerous times an outrage about foreigners, who don't learn English language or English way of life. Same in Germany, where I spend 10 years. Why Poland should be different?

Concluding: yes you can have some contact with Polish people without using their language. If you however want to get know the local people and gain proper friends, make an effort to learn. Like my husband does. It doesn't have to be perfect. They/we understand how difficult it is. Even the fact of trying will gain you huge respect.

Good luck and if you are in Krakow and need some company in both languages, let me know.

Marzenna

salut je suis nouvelle ici en pologne

jihan2 wrote:

salut je suis nouvelle ici en pologne

ENGLISH PLEASE.

Merhba bik hda howa num ay haja merhba bik

appel moi svp ola fais moi signe :))))

omacci wrote:

**** appel moi svp ola fais moi signe :))))

The language of this forum is ENGLISH as I stated in my previous post.
Please post in ENGLISH only. 

There is a forum code of conduct which members are expected to adhere to.

If you choose to keep posting in another language admin are likely to ban you from the forum and delete your account.

Welcome jihan