Hello all

My name is Nathasa and i'm Indonesian. Living and working in Jakarta. Would love to make some friends here and practice my english. If you want to know about Jakarta, i would be happy to help you :)
Cheers

Hi and welcome to the expat-blog. I am sure you will meet great people here and am certain you will be able to practice your English at the same time.

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

Thank youuuu!! :D

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you stay awhile

Hello :)
Welcome to the forum. Your english seems good enough already :)

Welcome aboard, Natasha

Thank you! Really happy to get a warm welcome from you all ;)

Dear friend
My name is Ahmed from Egypt live in Bandung I can only speak English and Arabic . First I'm looking for a job (I'm Accountant) second I want to speak Indonesia Language if you can help contact me (+628970016664) I can also teaching English Language .
Thanks
Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Please feel free top post and advert in the Accounting job offers in Jakarta section, this might be helpful. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I think you should join the expat meets which Sophie arranges…..A you will meet a lot of new people from different parts of the world and secondly you can practice your english :)

ahmedali73 wrote:

Dear friend
My name is Ahmed from Egypt live in Bandung I can only speak English and Arabic . First I'm looking for a job (I'm Accountant) second I want to speak Indonesia Language if you can help contact me (+628970016664) I can also teaching English Language .
Thanks
Ahmed

That may be debatable.

However, on a more serious note....

If anyone arranges to meet someone from the internet, make sure it's in a very public place with loads of security around.

There are some really odd people around; just look at me.

Absolutely. I was in a very public place once and saw this jumping sheep comin at me. It was really odd and nightmarish at the same time.

Hello everyone

hello natasa

aminosport wrote:

hello natasa

You'll be lucky. The lady hasn't posted since last year.