Noisy dogs - any rules and regulations about that in Mauritius?

Hello

I have come from England recently to live in the Quatre Bornes area.  I am quite happy in my new accomodation except for the problem of noisy dogs belonging to my neighbours.  The dogs are kept outside 24 hours a day and a liable to bark at any time. I have been awoken during night etc.

Could I ask,are there any rules and regulations regarding this in Mauritius?

No regulations as far as I know ... but some people buy some dog deterrents (some ultrasound device of some sort) online etc
Mauritians tend to sleep through these things :-(

I have recently moved to Mauritius too. Where i live, there are lots of street dogs and i have the same problem. Plus these noisy motorbikes! Oh my god! They are just killing me!

The dog things are terrible.  Too many dogs everywhere but you gotta get use it with time

There's no law as far as i know... how many dogs does your neighbour have? do you think talking to him might be helpful?

I had the same problem and went to the nearest police station to report it. They sent an officer to the neighbor to tell them to control their dogs or they'll send SPCA to take them. You could try that. Aparently if it is disturbance to the neighbours you have to complain. I did take a bag of fruits to the police station to the kind officers though :)