EP application

Hi i am a malaysian who recently got offered a position in a singapore company. I hold a malaysian diploma and a UK university based degree. Its been around 2 weeks and my incredibly nice employer whom used an agent to apply for the EP is saying there is still no status. I have over 8 years experience. Couldnt possibly see why it would take long to approve my pass. Is 2 weeks normal without any status/under processing? Thanks in advance.. :/

For EP processing, anything up to a month is quite normal, and it can sometimes also take two months.
So relax and be patient!

I guess ill just have to wait and see..fingers crossed..thanks beppi

Got approved!! Thanks beppi for encouraging me to wait. :)

I receive a better offer from another company and was applied by my employer for ep last april 21. But until now i still dont have approval. Hope it gets approved i really wanted to start working with that great company.. Hopefully this week or next week we will receive approval from MOM.

Hi Bepi,
I hv applied for the EP pass on 23rd of April  through my employer.  Its been 12 days now  the status shows its underprocess. I m worried  and want to know how much time does it take For an IPA to get cleared  . TIA ☺

Processing of EP applications can take anywhere between a few days and one or two months.
A major factor in this is the background checks and verifications MoM does at the applicants previous countries, schools and employers - if they do not respond in time, the process takes longer.
There is nothing you can do to accelerate this, so just sit back and wait!

I got rejected. 😓

My Employer applied for my EP renewal on 17th April , But still status pending . I am in SG from 3 years and every other time it never took more than 5 days . Seriously worried !! Any Suggestion why its taking this much time.

Too Bad .I am also getting the intution that My EP will also be rejected

As I said, there is nothing you can do but wait.
It makes no difference whether you worry or not, so I suggest you don't!

Hi Loonyworker, did you ever hear back regarding the renewal of your pass?

Hi It was approved . Sorry for delayed response.