Translating Spanish only Dominican Websites

Some Dominican websites are only in Spanish and challenge my limited language skills.  I found that using Google Chrome as a web browser provides the ability to translate a web page from Spanish to English (The "A" ikon which appears on the right of the address line).  Am curious if anyone has a better tool.

thanks

Ted

Nope.

Hello Acadien

I honestly don't know of a similar service online, however my recommendation is to try and learn some Spanish. Also the Spanish you read on most Dominican websites and newspaper is not the best grammatically speaking.

If I can help with the translation, you can send me a private message or the best way it works for you.

Cheers.

In my opinion Google Chrome does a much better job than Internet Explorer in translating a web page.  It helps with the initial browsing and in  assimilating the content of the page.   This is immediate and different from a formal translation of a document.

I keep a Spanish - English  dictionary handy for new words, especially the non-cognates (cognados) .  It is also useful to discuss new words with a native Spanish speaker.  Yesterday, we had an interesting chat at home about the word "marimacho", that's what her mother used to her as a girl being a tomboy...

being a little of topic: god damn,even if they would pay me, I would never use google chrome browser....

giving more power to Big Brother Corp. no idea why people do that... but whateverr......

Yup clearly off topic.  Lets not go there please.