Motorcycle Rentals in Panama

Hey, I do not seem to be able to find a rental option for a motorcycle. would this not be a great way to spend a week or two in Panama?

The beautiful roads in Panama, especially in the highlands, would be amazing on a MC, preferably a dual sport/adventure bike which would not restrict you to the pavement. But aside from scooters (of which there are plenty) I have not seen evidence of MC rentals (and I did ask around), nor evidence of an abundance of riders.

Steve you are right  the bike for the area should be a dual sport. I'm tempted to pick up a G'S and ride it down. I don't think I have the patience to cross so many borders. If I decide to make panama my home I would definitely want to pick up a bike.  There is a BMW dealer in PANAMA!
Not sure my cruiser would be the best choice on backroads. Might just need a dirt bike. Possibilities are endless.

www.mototourpanama.comwww.rentalmotorbike.com/motorbike-rental-panama

Harley and BMW have locations in Panama City.

Thanks Mary,
I had actually come across those sites a few weeks ago and forgot all about them. Perhaps a guided tour is a nice way to get my feet wet. I always find interesting people when traveling on a bike.

Seems that it would be smarter to buy rather than renting at those rental rates.  At least with the tours ther is some good value added.

@bobby1959

I bought a KTM 890 in Panama. Similar prices to US. Most brands sell in Panama City. There is a Yamaha dealer in David that has or can get Teneres.

@bobby1959 I can sell you mine! haha still interested?