Summer camp for kids

I am looking for summer camps for children on the American school system??. Ages  9-14..

Hi Foxeymoxey, did you ever find any info about summer camp? We are thinking about moving to Panama with our 12 year old daughter and would appreciate any helpful information regarding activities for children. We currently are concentrating our search in the Corornado area and plan to spend at least a week in the area this summer.
Thanks

I am sorry we found one camp durning the American school calendar year, and it was not very impressive. If your children attends school in the panamian school calendar (February to December ) there will be lots of summer activities. However, we have been there for 10yrs. now and we find the American school system works better for us (September to june) we just travel durning the summer months now. Good luck and feel free to ask me any questions!

Thank you very much! The school we are currently interested in (in Coronado) is on the American school year. That schedule works best for us for now. I'm sure I l'll have plenty of questions in the coming weeks. I think we'll be back in June to take an entrance exam for school. We still have to decide on a place to rent and find a car. Thanks again for getting back to me.