Art and stationery shops in and around Boksburg

Hi
I am new to Boksburg and am struggling to find a decent art and stationery store in or around the area  :( . I was wondering if anyone could help me out with my situation.
Thanks.

Hi there.

What exactly are you looking to purchase? If it's high-end, specific art supplies, then those shops definitely exist, but are hard to find. Let me know.

If you need a stationary shop for business purposes, with lots of variety, there's one in Boksburg called Foxy Stationers. I usually shop there for the business I work for. You can also find hobby materials there as well.

Otherwise, the PNA or CNA are a pretty good bet generally. Just a bit on the pricey side. Plenty of variety when it comes to stationary and hobby materials. Also, any supermarket would have basic stationary items. You can also attempt to go to Game, I haven't seen a thing they don't have at Game.

If you want to find the the aforementioned shops, Google Maps is your friend. You can also see which one is the nearest to you. Just be cautious of the neighbourhoods they might be in. If it looks dodgy, best bet is to go elsewhere.

Hi!
I am looking mainly for pens, inks, brushes, paint and paper for drawing and painting. Foxy Stationers seems quite promising. Will surely check it out. Thanks!