Going to Melbourne Australia, need help regarding accomodation

Hello everyone,

I have received a fellowship from Australian education ministry and to avail the same I need to fly to Melbourne Australia in June, 2015 and will be staying there for 6 months. I am going alone and the Institute is not providing accommodation so I need to arrange for the same.  I was just wondering if there are Indian communities who provide rooms/as paying guest so that I may contact them and arrange for my stay in advance. Alternatively I may also prefer some reasonable flats which may be in sharing/separate with some Indian female. Please help me regarding this if you any information, or any thing else you may suggest in my condition.

Thank you so much

Shalini

Hi Shalini -

Melbourne Australia is home to many Indians, and I think you will feel quite at home there.

I would suggest you do a basic google search to find information regarding Indian communities and any associated accommodation -- I know there are sites dedicated to this, but I don't know of them offhand.

Regards,

@Mishra

Try this website www.everythingindian.org   or as Advisor21 has stated a Google search.