LOOKING FOR A HOSPITALITY JOB IN AUSTRALIA

i am looking for a food service job, or a driver job in australia any body there that can help me get one will be very much appreciated

newtonm wrote:

i am looking for a food service job, or a driver job in australia any body there that can help me get one will be very much appreciated

Welcome to EB... :) 

Your first have to see if you qualify for a visa, and if so what type of visa. Go to this website www.immi.gov.au for visa information and applications. To get a work visa you must have qualifications and experience.

You may however qualify for a working holiday visa which allows you to work here for 12 months at different types of jobs in various locations. 

Unemployment is rising here so locals will get preference for work.  Australia is also an expensive country to live in.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Devote some time to Check through the previous posts, similar cases like were answered accordingly. And as Stumpy said, before you even think about coming to AUS, check the immigration website.

Am Theophile, am 26 years old .
I want to have a job in food and beverage service, and am very experienced in this service, or to have a job for a private person, and I like to be a driver, please if anyone can be interested to help me he can contact me.

Theophile ukwizagena wrote:

I want to have a job in food and beverage service, and am very experienced in this service, or to have a job for a private person, and I like to be a driver, please if anyone can be interested to help me he can contact me.

Welcome to EB... :) 

Please read my previous post #2. Check out the website for visas.

Theophile ukwizagena wrote:

RULE OF THUMB: Before even you think of anything in AUS, check the department of Immigration Website. Check what Visa subclass requirements you can meet, then think of getting job or anything else. This goes to whomever who just posts I just want to move in to AUS!!! :whistle:

Hello Theophile ukwizagena,

I recommend you to drop an ad in the Jobs in Australia section for more chances.

Thank you,

Marjorie