Let's hangout somewhere

Okay guys I gotta admit that most of you expats are wayyyy afraid of what's gonna happen if they merge in with the culture, hangout in public, or make local friends. Some of you might not have the confidence and I totally understand that. Others may just think it's not worth it to risk hanging out or it's just too damn hot out there! LOL.  :lol: . But no matter what reason holds you back from exploring life and learning more in this experience I think you're in the right topic..

However, I managed to host an expat evening next weekend (Fri 4th Aug). It's gonna be at a public fancy restaurant with a spacious hall. 4-hours at least will be spent serving dinner and discussing topics. We will be talking about life in Jubail and as well in Saudi Arabia in general. Remember, I'm a local and I know what I'm doing and there's no need to be afraid since everybody's coming is an expat except a small number.

The name of the restaurant, address and the time will be sent to you in a private massage once you reply and confirm that you're coming.

All nationalities are welcome to come.

*During the evening pictures will be taken.
*And sorry that there should be no kids (13- or less) it's not my rule it's the owner's condition for hosting an evening.

What are you waiting for? Unleash yourself and break free  :D

Socially Awkward wrote:

Okay guys I gotta admit that most of you expats are wayyyy afraid of what's gonna happen if they merge in with the culture, hangout in public, or make local friends. Some of you might not have the confidence and I totally understand that. Others may just think it's not worth it to risk hanging out or it's just too damn hot out there! LOL.  :lol: . But no matter what reason holds you back from exploring life and learning more in this experience I think you're in the right topic..

However, I managed to host an expat evening next weekend (Fri 4th Aug). It's gonna be at a public fancy restaurant with a spacious hall. 4-hours at least will be spent serving dinner and discussing topics. We will be talking about life in Jubail and as well in Saudi Arabia in general. Remember, I'm a local and I know what I'm doing and there's no need to be afraid since everybody's coming is an expat except a small number.

The name of the restaurant, address and the time will be sent to you in a private massage once you reply and confirm that you're coming.

All nationalities are welcome to come.

*During the evening pictures will be taken.
*And sorry that there should be no kids (13- or less) it's not my rule it's the owner's condition for hosting an evening.

What are you waiting for? Unleash yourself and break free  :D

It is wonderful thing to do ,as organizing an event for expats.Though sadly i cannot come all the way to jubail but i hope the people and other members will respond to your kind gesture.
And pss:You might want to change the  date cause the next weekend is 4th July not Aug. All the best . :top:

Don't you mean Friday, July 4th??? The first Friday in August is the 1st.

i am really waiting for this moment to happen,,i am very much interested to join this expat meet-up. if this will be on july 4th, then this will be great gift for myself. :)

will expect for the details :) thanks in advance.

If it is 4th July. I definitely m in. Bcuz on 4th Aug I'll be  in Pakistan for Eid Holidays.
Waiting for details and confirm date

I am interested to join the programme....Please let me know all the details....

Ei natuloy ba kau last friday?

Was this push through last Friday? Just now I open my account and I read about this...I'm interested to participate this kind of activity....

Please let me know...thanks

Hi are you still in jubal

can we organize another get-together?

i am interested to meet you

so, was anything organized?

Yup Im in Jubail, what about you and where do you stay?

What happened??

ANY UPDATE ON THIS GROUP? KINDA PROVIDE RECENT ONE PLEASE, IM FROM JUBAIL, KSA. THANKS

Yup, still in Jubail

@jeved > A little reminder, you should please avoid write in caps on the forum. :) Thank you.

OK will do, thanks

any updates ?

I never get updated on anything here so far, whatsoever. Kindly update please. Tnx

Hi Jeved and all.

Lets get togather and discuss what we can do here. i am looking to have some adventure / outdoor activities .

Hi,

How are you

Sounds so much fun...