Leaving the Philippines

I wish to clarify a matter regarding myself..I am a Philippines citizen and at present residing in Malta with my Maltese boyfriend. Having MALTESE E-RESIDENT PERMIT as partner.

Now the question is ....
If I return to my home country, being the Philippines, for a holiday say a month or two, will I have any problems by the authorities in Manila on my return from Manila to MALTA using only my e-residence card and my passport, or Do I still need to get a visa from my country to Malta, although I have a E-resident card?

Thanks,
Leigh

I think you just have to secure a certificate from CFO if your visa falls under the category of spouse/partner/girlfriend/fiance,in case you dont have it yet.

Because when I attended the seminar there where a couple of pinays who got offloaded just because they don't have that certificate even if they just visited the Philippines for 2 weeks and they are already resident of other european countries for 5 years and more.

here are further info on the commission on filipino overseas website:

CFO info

With regards to other reason I am not aware of any since it looks like you have the visa/permit. I hope this helps

Thanks so much Stephy25 for the info. Sure it will help :) . Good day!

no problem. I hope other pinays who holds the same visa as you and has experienced what you are about to do would share their actual experience, so you'll get more complete information ^_^

have a nice day