Place to live at beach with teenaged child

I have been researching off and on for years now of where my family would like to live for a year or two in Central America. So many areas I fall in love with but my issue is schooling for my 12 year old daughter. Many great schools are in the mountains but we'd prefer the coast. Any suggestions?? I also can't spend the equivalent of a year in university for this school. We would also consider Costa Rica or Nicaragua.

There is a International school in Gorgona.

Try researching the beach communities from Gorgona, Coronado, Punta Barco, El Palmar, San Carlos, Rio Mar. It is probably a 15 minute drive from Gorgona to Rio Mar with Coronado in the middle. Coronado has several supermarkets, restaurants, medical clinics and the Coronado International School.

My family and I will be moving to Coronado in August in time for our daughter to begin the school year (7th grade) at the local International School. There are many challenges ahead of us; learning a new language, making new friends, finding our way in a new country, etc, etc... We know it won't always be easy but we're looking forward to the adventures ahead. 😃

Today in Panama city i have passed by French school of Panama... I do not know know any details... Just seen that it exists... Why not check facebook... I heard there is a group called smth like : panama mama or smth like that ?

Good luck.. Some people like homeschooling... Ron Paul had homeschooling curriculum... I have seen Steiner based home schooling curriculum on internet..