Accommodation in Takeo Province

Hi all,

I am getting married at my partner's family home in Takeo province later this year, and ~12 family members and perhaps a few friends will be coming in from the UK to join the ceremony. The village is about two hours' drive from PP, there are no buses and since Khmer weddings start EARLY I'm going to try to organise accommodation for everyone closer to the village, probably in Takeo City I guess.

What I want to ask is: does anyone have any recommendations, advice or experience with hotels and guest houses in the area? The age range in my family is 6 years ~ 71 years of age so I'd like to find somewhere comfortable, ideally with aircon, ideally with a restaurant/cafe on site or nearby where they can relax and hopefully get international food (sandwiches will do). Price is not a huge issue. This sounds like it might be a lot to ask for, but I have no idea about the provincial cities.

Can anyone help? Any tips are welcome.

I'm planning to do a reasonably thorough recce and possibly make bookings during Khmer New Year when we visit the in-laws, and I would appreciate some ideas in advance so that I don't need to scour the whole province.

Many thanks,

try this link for hotels in Takeo.    tourismcambodia.com/travelguides/provinces/takeo/where-to-stay.htm