Uk visa

please help ..im egyptian and i live in italy ,married to italian and i have permit to stay 5 years (family) i want to go to uk to live and work there can i travel with my permit to stay ? or do i need separated visa ?? thank you so much :)

Dear,

Your are able to travel, enter and remain the UK with your wife for an initial period of three months only  if she does not intend to work here.

After this period she must exercise treaty rights (work/self-employment/study/self sufficient) to be able to stay with family members. If she can show that she is exercising treaties rights,  then you will also have same right to work in the UK as your wife.

Thanks

travita wrote:

please help ..im egyptian and i live in italy ,married to italian and i have permit to stay 5 years (family) i want to go to uk to live and work there can i travel with my permit to stay ? or do i need separated visa ?? thank you so much :)

Alone? Or with your family?

i want to travel alone without my wife

Check out the gov.uk website. Has plenty of info regarding immigration & visa's:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat … mmigration

Hi..
I was international student in Uk for four years. My college closed and UKBA cancel my visa and send me back to my home country Pakistan.
My visa spouse to finish in December 2015.
UKBA cancel my visa in march 2104 and srnd me back in may 2014.
I wanna go back to UK work and live there how us possible.
If any can help.

It depends on the reason(s) the College closed and Visa cancelled. If it was because the College was not a legitimate establishment, and thus you were not considered a genuine student, then your chances of obtaining a UK Visa in the future is very limited.

This is not the site to be asking these type of questions!

If you were deported because the college was not a genuine place of education and you knew it I can understand why your Visa was canceled.

If you married the Italian lady to get into England I think you have wasted your time.

If you enter the country illegally you will have to work for low wages and have a very unpleasant existence and I for one would not recommend it.

Make a life for yourself with your wife in Italy or go back to your own country, life can be short and we have to make the best of what we have.
Best of luck

Thank you all for the replies iam already in london now ,,(,Adorable city ) wooow---Thanks alot and good luck to you all xoxo--love ya

What visa did they grant you? Work, tourist, student?