American in Thailand

My wife & I are retired living in Bangkok, she was born in Bangkok but lived in the US for 40 years and has now moved home to be with her family. We are both pretty well accepted, and travel a lot with in the country & outside the country. For me driving is the hardest, in America driving is very easy and relaxing, here it is stressful& not easy when no one follows the laws. It is more like a video game.  We bought a new car, but someone was nice enough to slam into the back of it while he was texting on his phone, the only thing good that came out of the accident was that the other person car was totaled, but do you think that will change his driving habits?  Not likely. So whenever I can I let someone else drive & I close my eye's and say a prayer.

Hello
My self tapasvi from India I looking for a job in thailand can u help to find work there I have 6 years experience in hospitality .+9953103336 , [email protected]

Sorry to read how one feels. Stay in touch to learn more. Your thoughts will change.

I am a retired Expat, here on a retirement visa, I don't know anything about working in Thailand, except that you must have a permit to do so. And they do not allow volunteers here without a work permit, to bad for Thailand, they are losing a lot of quality workers that are willing to work to help better other peoples lives for free.