Got a job offer for a year

Hi there ...
could someone please advise if this is a good offer , will i survive on that much money ? or is it not worth it .

Basic – AED (Dirhams) 1550 (about R4650.00 at today's exchange rate)
Housing – shared unit provided by company
Transport – provided by company
Food – 3 duty meals provided by company + AED 100 allowance
Medical Insurance – provided by company
Tickets – once in 2 years provided by company, however you get annual leave.
Monthly & quarterly Incentives

Hmm are u sure it's 1550 dirhams not 15500 dirhams? !! If it's 1550 dirhams I am sorry to tell u with all the extra perks that the company is trying to include in your contract, still u wouldn't be able to survive one week in Abu dhabi with such salary
.. that's only my personal and sole point of view..

yes im sure its  1550 dirhams ... the extra perks sounded amazing , then when i heard the paycheck i was totally put off . guess ill be declining that offer .
Thanks Rami007

Hi Michaela567,
As -Rami007- told you,
It's not a good salary so, i advice you to keep searching for a good opportunity.

You have good perks but that is offered by most companies here. The salary offer is not good at all. it doesnt cover your basic needs, your fun  and you can definitely not save. Since you will be staying here, it is better if you don't convert. The lifestyle here is very different. Your lifestyle is very expensive in the UAE. If you plan on staying at home, day in and day out, you might survive.

The salary also depends on what kind of job are you looking at. I would recommend you to compare salaries to similar position.  Thus, it would be better if you state so

i would say, if you r desperately looking out for a job in UAE, tke the job in hand, come over here and look for other opportunities. Getting an entry here is like an opportunity, use it. You may take advise on job change, employer ban etc, from others.. ;)