DOUBTS ABOUT GETTING FAMILY VISA FOR OMAN

Dear all..
please anybody know clearly about oman's family visa rules...
I have more than 600 omr salary and it is getting through bank.
all other documents including house rent agreement with me..
BUT MY SALARY MENTIONED IN THE LABOUR CARD DATA FORM IS 350 OMR ONLY,,,
can I apply for my family visa????
I have bank statement for more than 4 months with salary above 600 omr.
plzz reply

Hi vmfaisal,

Please note and be aware of the fact that wherever there is any discrepancy in your data, your approvals and clearances could either get delayed or at worst, rejected.

If your salary is over R.O. 600/- per month then why does it say R.O. 350/- in the official document ? Obviously, your company is falsifying the facts. And that does not bode too well for the company where you are employed. Put simply, they are cheating the authorities.

See if you can talk them into setting the records straight. Discuss the issue with your management / PRO immediately. Else, sooner or later, you will pay the price, besides your company.

I personally believe that your overall salary might be more than OMR 600, but your "Basic" Salary is OMR 350 which may be mentioned in the official LC data form. As per the law, the BASIC salary should be OMR 600.

If that's the case, they might reject your application. I would suggest you to cordinate with the employer, get the contract amended till they obtain your family visa.

Best of luck!!