Looking for an opportunity to work for a community development project

Dear everyone,

I am a Vietnamese. However, I have American nationality and am working in a company in Ho Chi Minh City with a work permit, so I am an expat here. My background has many experiences in many fields including environment engineering, environmental policy, social work, etc. Even though I have a job as a consultant now, I would like to choose another career that I can work and help others at the same time. I wonder if anyone here has any contact to any community development projects can help me to answer the question if there is any chance for me to apply to work for a community development project as an expat in Vietnam?

Thank you and have a good day all.
-Quyen

Hi Quyen,

Check with NGO in Hanoi; they might have some very interesting job openings for you!
Good Luck with your job search!

sunflowervn wrote:

Dear everyone,

I am a Vietnamese. However, I have American nationality and am working in a company in Ho Chi Minh City with a work permit, so I am an expat here. My background has many experiences in many fields including environment engineering, environmental policy, social work, etc. Even though I have a job as a consultant now, I would like to choose another career that I can work and help others at the same time. I wonder if anyone here has any contact to any community development projects can help me to answer the question if there is any chance for me to apply to work for a community development project as an expat in Vietnam?

Thank you and have a good day all.
-Quyen

If you find something let me know too, I'd love to take a look at it! Got in touch with the Green Youth Collective as their mission sounded pretty thought provoking, but the intermittent (i.e. unanswered) communication style felt rather unprofessional so I ceased my interest.

Probably not what you're looking for, but I do have an acquaintance who is the founder of a social enterprise based in Malaysia building houses for rural folk, I'll point you in the direction if you're interested.

Thank you very much Zabrinale :)

Dear Benlws,

I am still looking for the opportunity on this website: ngocentre.org.vn/jobs
Check it, friend.

Good luck.

Hong Quyen