Apparel uae good or bad?

Hey Guys, I will be flying to Dubai in 2 days but was just wondering if anyone could give me inside info on working for the company apparel uae / aeropostale.

Any type of feedback would be appreciated on this company. Thanks

Hello mizzyd and welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members out there may tell you more about that company soon enough..

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

:) Thanks for your response Kennjee

Hey Mizzyd

Wish you all the success in life, i will ask you to ensure you have proper contract in place and have read the Labor law, you can google or check out at uaelaborlaw.com/

Ensure that you have agreed on the working hours prior joining as it will be difficult once you joined and you don't have clarity, as per the law the permissible is about 8 to 9 hours a day with the breaks, so please do check on the web, and thereafter the overtime applies, but a lot of companies don't pay overtime and ask you to work till late. So please keep this straight and clear from day one.

Furthermore you should also note that once you join and want to quit prior completing your contract you might have issues and face a ban, so please ensure you have known about the risk and your rights by going through the labor law so you dont' get trapped in any company.

All the best to you

Hi also flying to Dubai today,

Starting up our company in the free Zone in Sharjah maybe we can meetup

Hi
Have you done your set up in Sharjah?